A couple weeks ago, Ebro conducted an interview between two of Chicago’s biggest stars, G Herbo and Chance The Rapper via facetime. As you will hear in the interview, this video was shot inside of a trailer on the southside of Chicago in between set changes in a for the “Everything (Remix)” music video shoot. Before we get to the interview though, y’all need to thank Chicago cinematographer, Brooklyn Wheeler for this video. He was on set for the video shoot and is the one who captured this video and shared it for all of us. Be sure to check out some of Brooklyn’s work on Instagram here. Now during this quick interview, Ebro asks the Chicago artists some interesting questions and brings up some good topics too. A few of the things discussed during the interview are:
- Why did it take so long to shoot the music video?
- What does the video mean to the city?
- When is Chance dropping his next project?
- More Childish Gambino and Young Thug collabs?
- Herbo announces his second studio album is on the way.
- When is the everything (remix) video coming out?
- What’s the idea/concept of the video?
- How did Herbo get Uzi on the remix?
Now I am sure that you are very eager to check out this interview as there were a lot of exciting material talked about between the three so waste no more time and press play below!